Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Five days to go!

So I got the P90X fitness workout thing. Will be starting it full-bore on Monday. No smokes, no alcohol, no more Twix ice cream bars ( :( ) and much healthier eating. We'll see how the next 90 days goes for this and if the infomercial is really telling the truth or not!

Will see if mom wants to join for some of the cardio and other workouts a few days a week. It's a self-paced course, so you do whatever you feel up to, as long as you put everything you have into it.

My goals for the 90 days are halving my body fat level and around 185lbs, which I think is ideal for someone my height in good shape. After the 90-days, who knows. They have a "plus" program that is even more intense, so if this round goes well, maybe I'll continue it.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment